janvier 12, 2013

NEW beginning... BREAK.


Hi Everyone !
I hope you are fine and you didn't miss too much ;-)
First of all, let me wish you an AMAZING happy NEW YEAR. 
I hope, all your wishes will come TRUE.

Secondly, I would like to say, "sorry" for my absence...
I'm dealing with so much stuffs at the same time... It's really difficult to blog properly.

So, I've decided to take officially a long break.
If you want to keep in touch with during my break, don't be afraid to follow me on Instagram :
Celine_Mademoiselle

I know I will miss your visits and your lovely comments.
I promise, I will be back.
A brand new of Celine Mademoiselle will be back in a couple of weeks.

Take good care dear readers ;-)

MUCH LOVE from Bxl ;-)
C.M.

2 commentaires:

  1. ENFIN TU ES DE RETOUR. C'ETAIT A DESESPERER MAIS BON J'ATTEND DE VOIR COMMENT SERA LA NOUVELLE MADEMOISELLE CELINE .... SURTOUT QUE J'AIMAIS BIEN L'ANCIENNE.GROS BISOUS.

    BONNE ANNEE ET BONNE SANTE.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Very nice post and interesting to read, I love visiting this blog.

    RépondreSupprimer